JENDL FP Fission Yields Data File 2011 (JENDL/FPY-2011) was compiled with the
JENDL FP Decay Data File 2011 (JENDL/FPD-2011) to keep the consistency between
the number of nuclides contained in the decay data file and fission yields file.
The data includes 31 neutron-induced and 9 spontaneous fission yield files,
that is the same as the JENDL-4.0 Fission Yield Sublibrary.
- ENDF-6 format
- ~ Neutron-induced & Spontaneous Fission Yields ~
- File List by Retrieval
(each nuclide data)
- File includes all nuclide data
(archived with TAR-GZIP, 2.3 MB) [update Apr. 2017]
- Jul. 1, 2012
- The initial version was released.
- May 17, 2016
- Fission product yields of thermal neutron fission of U-235 were corrected. For more details of the corrections,
- Sep. 20, 2016
- Fission product yields of thermal neutron fission of U-235 were re-uploaded because a part of
the correction performed in May 2016
was not reflected properly.
- Apr. 19, 2017
- Fission product yields of neutron fission of U-235 were revised because several problems were found in Sep. 2016 version.
For more detail, click here (Document A).
The following hyperlinks lead to tables comparing the independent fission yield (IFY) and the cumulative fission yield (CFY) of Sep. 2016 and new version (Feb. 2017).
Document (PDF) B1 (IFY 0.0253 eV),
B2 (IFY 500 keV),
B3 (IFY 14 MeV),
Document (PDF) C1 (CFY 0.0253 eV),
C2 (CFY 500 keV),
C3 (CFY 14 MeV)
- J. Katakura, “JENDL FP Decay Data File 2011 and Fission Yields Data File 2011,”
JAEA-Data/Code 2011-025 (Mar. 2012)
- J. Katakura, F. Minato, K. Ohgama, “Revision of the JENDL FP Fission Yield Data,”
EPJ Web of Conferences 111, 08004 (Mar. 2016)
- Graph of Fission Product Yields
Web page to plot JENDL/FPY-2011 (and JENDL-4.0 Fission Yield Sublibrary).
Modified at 2017/04/20 18:10 [JST]
2-4 Shirakata, Tokai-mura, Naka-gun, Ibaraki 319-1195, Japan