JENDL FP Fission Yields Data File 2011 (JENDL/FPY-2011) was compiled with the
JENDL FP Decay Data File 2011 (JENDL/FPD-2011) to keep the consistency between
the number of nuclides contained in the decay data file and fission yields file.
The data includes 31 neutron-induced and 9 spontaneous fission yield files,
that is the same as the JENDL-4.0 Fission Yield Sublibrary.
- ENDF-6 format
- ~ Neutron-induced & Spontaneous Fission Yields ~
- File List by Retrieval
(each nuclide data)
- File includes all nuclide data
(archived with TAR-GZIP, 2.3 MB) [update May 2016]
- Jul. 1, 2012
- The initial version was released.
- May 17, 2016
- Fission product yields of thermal neutron fission of U-235 were corrected. For more details of the corrections,
- Sep. 20, 2016
- Fission product yields of thermal neutron fission of U-235 were re-uploaded because a part of
the correction performed in May 2016
was not reflected properly.
- J. Katakura, “JENDL FP Decay Data File 2011 and Fission Yields Data File 2011,”
JAEA-Data/Code 2011-025 (Mar. 2012)
- J. Katakura, F. Minato, K. Ohgama, “Revision of the JENDL FP Fission Yield Data,”
EPJ Web of Conferences 111, 08004 (Mar. 2016)
- Graph of Fission Product Yields
Web page to plot JENDL/FPY-2011 (and JENDL-4.0 Fission Yield Sublibrary).
Modified at 2016/09/20 12:01 [JST]
2-4 Shirakata, Tokai-mura, Naka-gun, Ibaraki 319-1195, Japan