Update 12 (upd-12)
Correction of JENDL-5 Neutron sublibrary
- · The second meta-state in MF10/MT4 was missing in MF8/MT4.
- · The excitation energy in MF8 was different from that in MF10.
- · Nuclide produced in reaction was incorrect in MF8.
- · Reaction designated in MF8 was missing in the corrsponding MF.
- 28 Nuclides
- File up to 200 MeV
- Pointwise data at 0K
- Pointwise data at 300K
- Data up to 20 MeV (u20)
- File for activation (act)
- · The second meta-state in MF10/MT4 was not provided in MF8/MT4 for Sb-124 and Sb-126.
- · The excitation energy given in MF8 was inconsistent with the value (QM-QI) in MF10 for Te-122 and Te-132.
- · Nuclide produced in reaction was mistakenly provided in MF8 of only activation file for 12 nuclides (Mo-98, Mo-99, Ru-102, Pt-189, Pt-190, Pt-191, Hg-202, Hg-203, Hg-204, Tl-203, Tl-204, Tl-205).
- · Reaction (MT number) designated in MF8 was not included in either MF3 or MF10 for 12 nuclides (Li-7, S-34, Sc-45, Cd-106, Cd-113, Xe-133, Ce-142, Ce-143, Yb-168, Yb-170, Yb-171, Yb-172).
- These four problems were fixed.
Modified at 2023/08/02 16:01 [JST]
2-4 Shirakata, Tokai-mura, Naka-gun, Ibaraki 319-1195, Japan